FREE Mirka PROS650CV Air sander when you buy just 8 Boxes of the market leading Mirka Abranet ACE 150mm Discs!
- 1x Mirka PROS650CV Air Sander - FREE worth £125.50!
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P80 grit - worth £37.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P120 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P180 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P240 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P320 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P400 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P500 grit - worth £34.95
- 1x Box 50 Mirka Abranet ACE Discs P600 grit - worth £34.95
Please let us know if you would prefer the discs in different grits.
2 years warranty plus an extra year when the machine is registered within 30 days of purchase on the Mirka Warranty website!
Buy 8 Boxes Mirka Abranet Ace Discs and receive 1x Mirka PROS650CV Air sander FREE! Reviews
| UK Mainland|
2-3 Days 1
FREE - Orders over £40
| Express Delivery||Next Working Day 1||£4.95|
2.50 - Orders over £40
| Premium AM||Mon-Fri Pre 12|
Mon-Fri Pre 10.30AM
| Premium Saturday ||Saturday 9:00-17:00 ||£9.95|
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
| Standard Delivery|| 3-4 Days|| £6.95|
| Northern Ireland|
| Standard Delivery||3-4 Days ||£9.95|
| Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands|
| Standard Delivery ||3-4 Days||£14.95|
1 Order online before 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.Highland Postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, IV (all), KW0-14, PH17-32, PH34-48
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyllshire, Ayrshire, Caithness, Highland, Invernes-shire, Perthshire, Ross-shire, Stirlingshire
BT (all), HS1-9, IM (all), KA27-28, KW15-99, PA20-99, PH33, PH49-99, PO30-41, ZE (all)
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands
Mirka PROS 650CV Technical Specification:
12 000 rpm
150 mm (6”) 48 holes 5/16” medium
Central vacuum ready
One of the innovative features the PROS 650CV includes is a unique 'brake seal', which in contrast to conventional pneumatic random orbital sanders makes the backing pad oscillate rather than free spin when holding the machine in the air.
This eliminates the possibility of causing deep marks in the surface when the fast rotating abrasive first touches the job. In addition, as soon as the tool is removed from the work surface the brake seal immediately brakes the 'rotation speed' of the backing pad.