The Mirka 1230L PC Dust Extractor 230/240v is New for 2017.
It is an L-Class machine with Push and Clean filter cleaning along with new professional features including:
- High performance motor and turbine - new 1200w motor and turbine creates 250mbar and 4500 l/min airflow
- Auto start function - Less noise and longer life due to only runing when the power tool is running
- Push and Clean filter cleaning - Straight foward filter cleaning for better performance and a longer life
- Easy access flat filter - New separate access in dust extraction body
- Flat top design - Sander case/sustainer can be mounted using Mirka Clips
- Hose storage hooks - keep that hose tidy and attached to the dust extractor
- Larger front and back wheels - earier to manoeuver on uneven surfaces
- 7.5m cable and storage - longer rubber cable with storage strap for transportation
Model Number: 8999160111
Also available: Mirka M-Class 1230M 230/240v or 110v plus the smaller L-class 1025L Dust Extractor.
Please see the INFO tab above for a comparison between the Mirka Dust Extractors.
All Mirka Sanders, Polishers and Dust Extractors qualify for a 2 year warranty plus an extra year if the machine is registered on the Mirka Warranty website within 30 days of purchase!
Please visit our Mirka product pages to view the full range of Mirka tools and abrasives stocked indluding 1230 Dustbags, Filter and Sustainer Fastening clips.
Mirka 1230L PC 230v Dust Extractor Vacuum Machine Reviews
| UK Mainland|
2-3 Days 1
FREE - Orders over £40
| Express Delivery||Next Working Day 1||£4.95|
2.50 - Orders over £40
| Premium AM||Mon-Fri Pre 12|
Mon-Fri Pre 10.30AM
| Premium Saturday ||Saturday 9:00-17:00 ||£9.95|
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
| Standard Delivery|| 3-4 Days|| £6.95|
| Northern Ireland|
| Standard Delivery||3-4 Days ||£9.95|
| Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands|
| Standard Delivery ||3-4 Days||£14.95|
1 Order online before 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.Highland Postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, IV (all), KW0-14, PH17-32, PH34-48
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyllshire, Ayrshire, Caithness, Highland, Invernes-shire, Perthshire, Ross-shire, Stirlingshire
BT (all), HS1-9, IM (all), KA27-28, KW15-99, PA20-99, PH33, PH49-99, PO30-41, ZE (all)
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands
Mirka Dust Extractor Comparison:
|Technical Specifications: || 1025L|915L
|Dimension LxWxH (mm) || 375x395|
|Volume flow air (l/min)||3600||3700|
|Degree of Filtration||>99%||>99%|
|Noise level (dB)||64||59|
|Tank volume (Litres)||25||30|
|Power input (W)||1000||1200|
|Voltage main supply (VAC)|| 230/240v ||110v or 240v ||230/240V||110v or 240v |
|Dust Extractor Class ||L||L||L||M|
|Push & Clean Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes||110V|
|Auto Filter Cleaning ||No||No||No||240v|
|Flat Top Systainer Mount ||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Function Stop Start ||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
It is designed for professional dust-free sanding in combination with the Mirka DEROS and CEROS Orbital electric Sanders, Abranet Hand Sanding Tools, Mirka Deco Sander and the MIRO 955 Dry Wall Sander.
The integral 240v appliance socket is designed so an electric sander such as the Mirka CEROS or DEROS can be plugged into it, minimising trailing leads wherher used on site or in the workshop.