Barrettine Decking Oil is designed to be used on pressure treated and preserved timber decking.
It is solvent based for excellent timber penetration, leaving your decking with a water repellent finish which will help protect from splitting or cracking.
Barrettine Decking Oil is also suitable for use on fencing, sheds and other garden timber.
- Original Oil/ Solvent based formula
- Suitable for rough or smooth timber
- Excellent water repellency
- Brush or Spray application
- Insect and plant safe when dry
For bare or untreated timber we would recommend first treating with Barrettine Premier Universal Preservative Treatment.
Brush or Roller applied
Coverage 6-8 SqMtrs per Litre per Coat
2 coats required
Clean equipment with White Spirits
Barrettine Decking Oil Clear - 5 litre Reviews
| UK Mainland|
2-3 Days 1
| Express Delivery||Next Working Day 1||£4.95|
FREE - Orders over £60
| Premium AM||Mon-Fri Pre 12|
Mon-Fri Pre 10.30AM
| Premium Saturday ||Saturday 9:00-17:00 ||£9.95|
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
| Standard Delivery|| 3-4 Days|| £6.95|
| Northern Ireland|
| Standard Delivery||3-4 Days ||£9.95|
| Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands|
| Standard Delivery ||3-4 Days||£14.95|
1 Order online before 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.Highland Postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, IV (all), KW0-14, PH17-32, PH34-48
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyllshire, Ayrshire, Caithness, Highland, Invernes-shire, Perthshire, Ross-shire, Stirlingshire
BT (all), HS1-9, IM (all), KA27-28, KW15-99, PA20-99, PH33, PH49-99, PO30-41, ZE (all)
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands
Barrettine Decking Oil:
- Ensure the wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish. (remove and sand down as required).
- We recommend using a biocidal wash or Garden Cleaner prior to treatment.
- Apply by brush or Giozper solvent compatible sprayer.
- Coverage: 1 litre 6-8 sq metres/ litre/ coat.
- Drying times: 24-48 hours under normal conditions.
- For best results – we recommend 2 coats.
- Clean equipment with White Spirit.
- Always read the label before use.