Mirka Abranet HD - Heavy Duty Discs 150mm 15 hole uses a unique nylon mesh backing with additional holes, to produce a flexible and very durable abrasive disc capable of removing maximum stock whilst maintaining its Abranet sanding performance.
This results in a more consistent surface finish, excellent disc life and resistance to clogging.
The short VIDEO above shows the incredible performance of Mirka Heavy Duty Discs.
- Incredible durability - Even in the toughest conditions its performance is maintained for longer with exceptional edge wear resistance
- Patented unique abrasive technology resists clogging and delivers for longer
- Mirka Abranet HD is designed for maximum performance when sanding with or without dust extraction
- The unique Mirka Abranet HD mesh design provides a cooler working surface by more effectively dissipating heat
- Ideal for use in extreme heavy duty applications such as aerospace, marine, automotive and woodworking.
125mm (17 hole) - P40, P60, P80 (DEROS)
125mm (19 hole) - P40, P60, P80 (CEROS)
150mm (15 hole) - P40, P60, P80
Please see our Mirka Section for the full range of products stocked and the Abrasives section for alternative abrasive discs including the standard Abranet discs.
Mirka Abranet HD Discs 150mm 15 hole - box 25 Reviews
Mirka Abranet HD Discs 150mm 15 hole - box 25 Video
| UK Mainland|
2-3 Days 1
| Express Delivery||Next Working Day 1||£4.95|
FREE - Orders over £60
| Premium AM||Mon-Fri Pre 12|
Mon-Fri Pre 10.30AM
| Premium Saturday ||Saturday 9:00-17:00 ||£9.95|
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
| Standard Delivery|| 3-4 Days|| £6.95|
| Northern Ireland|
| Standard Delivery||3-4 Days ||£9.95|
| Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands|
| Standard Delivery ||3-4 Days||£14.95|
1 Order online before 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.Highland Postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, IV (all), KW0-14, PH17-32, PH34-48
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyllshire, Ayrshire, Caithness, Highland, Invernes-shire, Perthshire, Ross-shire, Stirlingshire
BT (all), HS1-9, IM (all), KA27-28, KW15-99, PA20-99, PH33, PH49-99, PO30-41, ZE (all)
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands