Liberon Decorative Floor Varnish is a market leading hard wearing floor varnish that gives the long life duralbility of varnish with the appearance and contemporary colours of floor paint. It is equally suitable for use on bare, painted or varnished floors as well as laminate, without the need for an undercoat.
- Excellent adhesion - no undercoat required
- Use on laminate, softwood or hardwoods
- Highly durable and hard wearing
- Easy to apply - Water-based formula
- Attractive contemporary colours
Please see our INFO tab above for full Preparation and Application advice.
Please also see our full range of Liberon products stocked and our Floor Finishes Section for alternative floor paints and varnishes.
Re-coat: just 3 hours
Drying Time upto 12 hours
Brush or Roller applied
Coverage 12-15 SqMtrs per Litre per Coat
2-3 coats required
Liberon Decorative Floor Varnish 2.5 litre Reviews
| UK Mainland|
2-3 Days 1
FREE - Orders £40+
| DPD Express||Next Working Day 1||£4.95|
£2.50 - Orders £40+
FREE - Orders £90+
| DPD Pre 12||Mon-Fri Pre 12||£9.95|
| DPD Saturday ||Saturday 9:00-17:00 ||£9.95|
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
| Standard Delivery|| 3-4 Days|| £6.95|
| DPD Express||2 Day||£14.95|
| Northern Ireland|
| Standard Delivery||3-4 Days ||£9.95|
| DPD Express||2 Day||£19.95|
| Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands|
| Standard Delivery ||3-4 Days||£14.95|
| DPD Express||2 Day||£19.95|
1 Order online before 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.Highland Postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, IV (all), KW0-14, PH17-32, PH34-48
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyllshire, Ayrshire, Caithness, Highland, Invernes-shire, Perthshire, Ross-shire, Stirlingshire
BT (all), HS1-9, IM (all), KA27-28, KW15-99, PA20-99, PH33, PH49-99, PO30-41, ZE (all)
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands
Liberon Decorative Floor Varnish:
Preparation: The floor should be clean and free from any dust, dirt or contamination.
- Bare wood: Lightly sand with P120 sand paper and remove any dust with a tack cloth, Liberon Tack Cloths are ideal for this
- Varnished or Painted floors: If in good condition, wash with Sugar Soap or a good floor cleaner like Woca Intensive Cleaner, rinse and allow to dry. Then lightly sand with P240 grit to provide a key and remove the dust. If the floor is badly worn, sand back to bare wood and remove the dust.
- Laminate floor: Clean with Liberon Laminate Floor Cleaner, Sugar Soap or Woca Intensive Cleaner, allow to dry then lightly sand with P240 grit sand paper and remove dust.
- Waxed or Oiled floors: All previous wax or oil must be removed by sanding to bare wood, then treating as per bare wood above.
Application: After ensuring the product is thoroughly mixed, apply 2-3 coats with a good quality brush such as Mako 4* Brush or short pile Microfibre Roller. Allow to dry for 3 hours between coats and leave for 12 hours before use. Full hardness is achieved after 2 weeks.